Southbridge Fitness Center
66 Frankfort St,
NY, NY 10038
• Training is available in individual, semi-private or small group sessions.
• All ages & skill levels—from seniors to professionals to kids to visitors
to the city.
• Choose a new class that lets you have fun and keep your workout fresh.
• Drop in for single sessions or take a bootcamp series.
What Makes Us Different?
• A human-scaled studio focusing on personal attention.
• Training supervised by the former "Mr. Ghana."
• Affordable, fun classes. Try one for FREE to see if it's right for you!
• A community-based, family-oriented approach.
• Special workout classes for seniors and for kids.
We Offer A Variety Of Affordable Membership Plans And Corporate Discounts
New? Curious? Ask us about a free class or workout!
Where To Find Us
We are at 66 Frankfort Street, inside the courtyard plaza of Southbridge Towers in Lower Manhattan, close to the South Street Seaport, Financial District, and City Hall. Fulton St Subway: 2, 3, A, C, 4, 5, 6 trains; and M15 bus
In a safe, Welcoming environment